It's been quite sometime since I last posted, I don't really remember how much exactly.
All I really know is a lot has changed since then. And then, somethings haven't.
I've been at University, made some new friends. Been on the other side of the world again. Gotten a life threatening illness. Gotten better. A new niece came in to the world, quite a bit too early. Familty's moving out of the city, I might be moving out. The list goes on.
Faith wanes and waxes. Emotions go on a rollercoaster. People you love leave.
Life on this odd ball goes on.
Sometimes it's the same struggles I face. They may end differently this time around though. I change. I am changed.
In all of it, I'm so glad there's someone who never does. Every day God's the same good person you woke up with the day before.
You stay the same through the ages
Your love neveer changes
There may be pain in the night
But joy comes in the morning
And when the oceans rage
I don't have to be afraid
'Cause your love never fails
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment