There's a hole in your words.
They're empty and drained.
There's nothing left that can take me away
All of your promises
ended in vain
They were lies, tormented by yesterday
there's nothing left that you can do
it's settled
ended.
your plans are through
Your emptyness is being filled
your words of doubt removed
the thoughts of clouded days that passed
are soon to blow away
behold, the end has come.
the darkness is removed
this day the light has shone again
and inside i'm renewed
*************************
The mystery begins to melt
my fears have been replaced
there's thoughts of glory all around
and Jesus takes his place
He sits up there upon his throne
beside the hand of God
The lamb who made me new again
it is He, who is my god.
He has saved me, of this I'm sure.
That I can't deny
My God has made me justified
And this is not a lie.
I've been reborn
Made new
I'm clean
My master has redeemed.
"It is finished" he has said
the debt, it has been paid.
he breathed his last and cried out loud.
then they laid him in the grave.
And satan's conquered. his reign is done
I am sins slave no more
For Jesus died and rose again
They're empty and drained.
There's nothing left that can take me away
All of your promises
ended in vain
They were lies, tormented by yesterday
there's nothing left that you can do
it's settled
ended.
your plans are through
Your emptyness is being filled
your words of doubt removed
the thoughts of clouded days that passed
are soon to blow away
behold, the end has come.
the darkness is removed
this day the light has shone again
and inside i'm renewed
*************************
The mystery begins to melt
my fears have been replaced
there's thoughts of glory all around
and Jesus takes his place
He sits up there upon his throne
beside the hand of God
The lamb who made me new again
it is He, who is my god.
He has saved me, of this I'm sure.
That I can't deny
My God has made me justified
And this is not a lie.
I've been reborn
Made new
I'm clean
My master has redeemed.
"It is finished" he has said
the debt, it has been paid.
he breathed his last and cried out loud.
then they laid him in the grave.
And satan's conquered. his reign is done
I am sins slave no more
For Jesus died and rose again


No comments:
Post a Comment